Travel and Lifestyle

About Me

"Make a career of humanity, commit yourself to the noble struggle for equal rights. You will make a greater person of yourself, a greater nation for your country, and a finer world to live in." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Puerto Rico 2014
Life Enthusiast~Writer~Adventurer
My name is Sapphire Starr. My mission is to inspire others to overcome life's challenges, follow their dreams, and LIVE their best life! Originally from Savannah, GA and now a Global Citizen. When I was 12 years old, my passion became humanity when I started volunteering with my mom. Volunteering became the pivotal force that drove me to pursue a career in Healthcare. Though I became a teen mom at 14, I graduated from Savannah High School and later obtain a B.S. in Biology and B.S. Medical Technology from Armstrong Atlantic State University. I'm a Travel Clinical Laboratory Scientist and continue to Volunteer in my community and abroad! In 2014, a  medical mission trip to Haiti ignited my passion for Travel. Hopefully I empower you to Live Life & BeFree!


Travel 
In 2015 I quit my 9-5 job and became a Travel Clinical Lab Scientist (ASCP) and relocated to Hawaii. I've traveled throughout the world visiting over 20 countries and counting. 

Financial Freedom
The Key to my Freedom and Success is Debt-Elimination aka Financial Freedom. In 2009 I embarked on a journey to pay off 33,000 and become debt-free. In 2012, I officially became debt-free following   Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover

Lifestyle
Besides traveling, I love all things outdoors & adventure! My life is a healthy balance of pursing my dreams, maintaining a healthy diet with physical activity, and spending time with friends and family.


Travel the world spreading peace, love, and philanthropy!

Mission Statement
Through life experiences, I hope to empower others to LIVE Mentally, Spiritually, Physically, and Financially FREE!

Principle Pillars
Travel & Lifestyle 


Work With Me







Share:

2 comments

Judy said...

Fabulose!

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
Tobacco Machines

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogger Template Created by pipdig