Travel and Lifestyle

Work With Me!




Work With Me




Thank you for your interest in my Work With Me page.  As a solo female travel blogger, I am thrilled to collaborate with brands, products, and services that are a good fit for my audience and myself.
I started Organize Kaos in 2010, and proudly maintain a positive and interactive relationship with my audience that fosters trust, friendship and inclusivity. As a result, I have developed a loyal following that relies on me for advice, tips, recommendations, reviews, inspiration, motivation, and entertainment. 

Partnering with me can help get your name in front of thousands of new customers.

** Download my latest media kit here . **

AUDIENCE 
Organize Kaos is seen in  87 countries worldwide. The biggest audiences are: 
USA: 33% 
United Kingdom 20%
Canada: 19% 
My audience is: 
58% female
42% male 
The breakdown of my audience is: 
18-34 years: 61%
35-54 years: 28%
55+ years: 11% 

SOCIAL MEDIA 

My social media presence reaches an  audience of over 100,000  across all platforms, and these numbers continue to grow daily. A partnership can help put your brand in front of multiple audiences across various platforms. 
Pinterest4k monthly unique visitors
Instagram: 2k followers
Facebook: 2k friends and followers

Youtube:35k Views/1k Followers

CONTACT

Sapphire Starr
Phone:1 (731)412-0342
Email: organizekaos@yahoo.com


Share:

No comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogger Template Created by pipdig